Monday 14 October 2013

Let me introduce myself...



There is something so wonderfully exciting about a new project - perhaps for the promise of something good yet to come. And there is something so satisfying setting the ball rolling after all the work and preparation to get to that point. I am delighted to welcome you to my new blog.

I hope some old, familiar, friendly faces find me here, as well as some new ones. Though my previous blog had its successes and I loved writing it, I decided to make the change as the cheerful, fashion-focused tone it had didn't accommodate what I would like to write about now. Something I got frustrated with in recent months is how prim blogs can be - about frilly socks and the worst thing in the world being mismatching nail polish. It certainly has it's merits, but as a lifestyle blogger I'd feel like a sham continuing like that.

This blog is my journey through the toughest of times, but still finding happiness in the little things. I will be discussing the harder realities of my life, but this will be my outlet to stay positive and focused on the future.

My father taught me to be brave and kind above all else. If nothing else, if you only read a paragraph of one of my posts, or even just a title, I hope this is what you take from my blog.

With love, 
Celia

10 comments:

  1. Hope you're doing okay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the next posts
    xx, Malena
    You can check my blog on:
    www.Fashioncontainer.com
    Fashioncontainer Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled that you're back!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Celia, so chuffed to see your name pop up!
    Sending you lots of happy wishes
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Celia, sorry I couldn't manage to stay in touch recently! But I'm back now, really glad you are, too! I hope this little blog does make you happier and helps you get through these tough times! If you need to talk, share or anything, you know you always can. Love, Hristina :)

    And, I am loving the design and the message behing all of this, by the way, keep it up, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your new blog from your old one - so sorry to read about your loss, hope you are coping well. Glad to see you posting again x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't read your old blog but glad I found your new one! Love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i look forward to following you on your new blog! x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely to see you back, Celia. I've been thinking of you and wondering how you were all doing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your new blog Celia and I really am glad you're still blogging. I really like this new idea and I agree with you about the frustration of shallowness - hence why I've always tried to do something different on mine and I've just started writing more about ethical shopping etc. I hope you are OK after a very tough time and I'm really looking forward to more posts! X

    ReplyDelete