Monday 11 November 2013

Monday Resolutions


The time has come where I have had to return to London town from my sleepy little village in the Cotswolds and I write this on the train. Last week was spent at my kitchen table (mostly) with my head in my books, catching up on missed work as best I could. This week will be about having fun and enjoying where I am at the moment. So my resolutions for this week are:

- Splash out and eat somewhere totally new and pricier than normal.
- Spend a whole day browsing the V&A.
- Book a night out at the theatre or see something live, it'll get me buzzing!
- Go on a proper night out. London, it's been too long!

Because afterall, I won't be 21 and living in London forever!

What do you want to focus on this week? Do you have any good London recommendations?

With love, 

C x

8 comments:

  1. Look up secret theatre! I'm going on Thursday and I can't wait!

    Love these resolutions, it's always easy to find yourself getting comfortable and not pushing yourself :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wish I had managed to find the time to walk around the V&A when I was in London, gutted I never made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty & Bun! Scoop in Covent Garden! "We Will Rock You" is always a fantastic experience at the theatre. Singing along to Queen is always a feel-good experience (for me at least). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award--click here. A xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great list of things to get you going for the week, it's been waaaay too long since I last visited London! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you've managed to complete your list by now - London's an amazing city, and you'll be sure to have the best time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I've nominated you for a Liebster award because I love reading your blog! Please head over to picknkitsch to see the questions I've set for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is such a great idea to set yourself resolutions like that, makes you remember what things you haven't done in ages or ever!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete