Wednesday 6 November 2013

November Inspiration


1) I've been a reader of Moorea-Seal's blog for a while now and I love how she write about doing her nails as a little reminder to take time out to care for herself. I thought I would start a little 'self-love Sunday' edition of this. Any one got any good nail varnish suggests? Or manicure tips?

2) Spot the theme here! This month is going to be all about comfort and keeping warm and cosy inside. I've also taken up the fine art of knitting - more on that later!

3) I'm on the hunt for the perfect dark red lip. I'm just about pale enough to pull it off, especially with the winter months approaching. Perhaps the Mac counter is a good place to start, beauty bloggers?

4) Celtic & Co. boots. Sheepskin lined. Enough said? I already have these beauties on order! 

5) I want to make a big photo wall like this, full of fun uni memories, friendship and love.

6) This month is a month for reading: for my seminars and for my own enjoyment. At the moment I could think of nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book, a glass of Rioja and one of those cosy blankets. 

7) For the more adventurous nights, I'm going to make the most of living in London. Going out, having a laugh and a dance, meeting more people and making the best memories. Maybe even my first bloggers' meet up too..?

8) Every blonde needs a brunette best friend! I'm looking forward to returning to uni to my two brunette bombshells and evenings up like talking like this. Only one more year before the world of work sinks in. How daunting is that?


What's inspired you to look forward to the up-coming month? Is it just me, or does Christmas still feel a few months away?


2 comments:

  1. my own courage has inspired me...is that even possible? :/ I'm not 100% sure it is now I've typed it..I'm learning to realise that I'm actually capable of a lot more things if I just put my mind to it & take my time too :)
    I look forward to reading new posts by you, there really is more to life than constant beauty posts :) I really do enjoy lifestyle related ones, don't get me wrong I do enjoy the occasional beauty one :)
    any recommendations? :)
    xxxx
    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Celia, what a great and varied list of inspiration! Love the idea of curling up by a fireplace with a good book, in all honesty most of my reading happens on the bus or the train. Tragic but true. If you're ever in London do let me know - I would love to meet up! I'm always on the prowl for interesting nighttime activities between gigs and concerts... :) XX

    ReplyDelete